Ms. Okamoto is an approachable and confident attorney who makes it her duty to be fully aware of her Client’s needs and wants. She is admired by her Clients for her excellent client care, and her meticulous preparations for cases and attention to details.
She has considerable experience dealing with all aspects of Family Law, particularly divorce matters, physical and sexual abuse and neglect.
- Successfully handled numerous complex and controversial international and domestic divorce cases; domestic violence and stalking matters;
- Successfully handled complex family law negotiations and disputes.
- 2002: University of Tokyo (Faculty of Law)
- 2008: Rikkyo University Law School
- 2009: Legal Research and Training Institute
Ms. Okamoto loves music, and is especially interested in alternative music and Japanese rock music. She also enjoys visiting art museums.
Japanese and English