Mr. Sakuma is a versatile Attorney who possess excellent client skills, and is known for his attention to details and analytical approach to every case he handles. He focuses extensively on family law matters, and his friendly and approachable nature, yet tough court presence, have allowed him to win the trust of all his clients.
He has successfully led and handled a wide variety of complex family law matters for Clients, ranging from divorce, property division, child custody/visitation, child support, settlement negotiations, dissolution of marriage and legal separation.
- Successfully handled all aspects of domestic and international divorce procedures;
- Represented clients in numerous domestic violence and sexual harassment matters.
- 1989: Tohoku University, Faculty of Technology
- 1991: Tohoku University (Master Degree)
- 2006: Legal Training and Research Institute
Mr. Sakuma is an exercise addict, and often spends his free time exercising and participating in marathons and television exercise programs. He also enjoys judo and skiing.
Japanese and English